Instagram allows you to edit a photo after it has been published. In this guide, we will explain how to do it and get perfect images
>>> Use This Online Tool to Edit / Change the Cover Frame on an Instagram Video Once its Already Uploaded >>>
Instagram allows users to edit certain fields in a photo after uploading it. Specifically, after posting an image, you can edit the comment and location. You can also tag other users in the photo. Unfortunately, the service prevents any modification of the content. Therefore, you can’t change filters or any other settings, such as brightness or contrast. You have no choice but to delete the image and upload it again.
- To perform post-publication editing, open the appropriate image. Then click on the photo menu, represented by three vertical dots.
- Now, in the pop-up menu, use the Edit option to start editing.
- Use Add Location to add a geolocation. Such an action can greatly increase the views of the photo.
- Click Tag someone to tag other users.
- Write alternative text for the visually impaired using Alternative Text.
- Finally, use the Write Comment text field to add or edit a comment. You can add emojis, text or new tags, also known as hashtags.
- In this simple way you can add information and other elements to an image you have already uploaded. However, don’t forget to click on the top button to save the changes.
As you can see, uploading the image does not mean that you can no longer modify it. When you want to do so, follow our guide and you will be able to put this image for editing at the same level as the best ones in your profile.