Instagram is now one of the most popular social networks in the world. You would see thousands of new users joining Instagram every day. But maybe they are new to Instagram and they may have issues with how Instagram works for them, including how they can use Instagram in their daily lives.
Using Instagram in our daily life in a modern world can meet its challenges such as saving more time and energy for Instagram followers. However, understanding some tips to use Instagram properly can save us a lot of time.
Here, in this blog, we will show you how to accept friend requests and how to find the requests you need to send on Instagram.
Here’s how you see who you’ve requested to follow on Instagram
Before I explain how you can accept requests on Instagram, I would write how you can see your requests on Instagram. As you know, there is no place in the house where you see the list of friends you have already sent. However, Instagram has given you the option to review your request and you can also cancel all those requests.To see what request you have sent on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app
- Login to the account, you will see the request sent by it
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile picture on the bottom right
- Click on the hamburger icon (three row icon) at the top right.
- Touch Settings
- Scroll down to see the security
- Click on access data
- Press Tracking Request
You can now see all the requests sent from your account on Instagram. If you visit these profiles, you can cancel the request at any time. Please note that this is a request that has not yet been approved. However, you cannot see the data you sent the requests on Instagram.
How do you accept a friend request on Instagram?
Note: this only works for people who set their Instagram profile to private. You can turn off private mode from your Instagram profile settings. …
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- Enter login information and go to the home feed
- press “Heart Icon” (also called the news page or notification field) is located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a list of your friend requests above the screen.
- Press the profile of the person you want to approve, and a message at the top of the profile appears saying “This user wants to follow you” with a command icon (confirm) or a cross button (reject).
- Press “goat” icon/button to add him/her as one of your subscribers.
- Absolutely ready!
Having more followers and friends on Instagram is a great help to grow your account. It’s helpful if you know more about the Instagram algorithm and how it works. This will help you get more requests on Instagram and increase engagement.